Homemade berry mors: a drink that quenches thirst
If you want something cool and refreshing in the exhausting summer heat, fruit drink is a great option. It's easy to make at home using your favourite berries. But to make the drink really thirst-quenching, it is better not to add sugar to the fruit drink.
- frozen cherries (you can use fresh) - 150 g
- strawberries - 400 g
- water - 1-1,5 l
- sugar as desired (the recipe uses 2 tbsp.)
Method of preparation:
1. If you are using frozen berries, thaw them completely beforehand.
2. Next, put all the berries in a blender bowl and blend until smooth.
3. Pour the resulting berry mass onto a sieve to separate the juice from the pulp. Leave the juice in the fridge and transfer the pulp to a saucepan.
4. Pour water over the pulp, add sugar if desired and put everything on the stove. Bring to a boil and cook for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat immediately and strain the syrup.
5. When the syrup has cooled slightly, add the berry juice. Stir and enjoy. Enjoy your meal!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: