Fluffy apple pancakes with cheese that won't fall apart: a breakfast idea in 10 minutes
Pancakes are one of the fastest breakfast options. They can also be made very hearty. To do this, add sour milk cheese, as well as apples. The fruit will give its juice and make the dough very tender and juicy. In addition, the mass perfectly holds its shape and does not disintegrate.
The idea of making apple pancakes with cheese for breakfast is published on the page of fitness trainer Galina Poliak(sergeevnagalichka) on Instagram. They are moderately sweet because there is no need to add sugar.
- 100 g of apple (the weight is after grating)
- 100 g of 5% cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 50 g milk
- 50 g rice flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda or baking powder
Method of preparation:
1. Grate the apple on a fine grater.
2. Mix with cottage cheese.
3. Pour in the milk.
4. Add the egg.
5. Pour in the flour and baking powder/soda.
6. Mix well.
7. Cook in a frying pan greased with vegetable oil on both sides.
Also on OBOZREVATEL, you can read the recipes: