Minus 522 units of weapons and equipment: the AFU showed losses of Russian troops for the week
The Armed Forces of Ukraine estimated the losses of the occupying Russian army for the week (July 10-16, 2023) in 522 units of weapons and military equipment. In addition, about 3,640 invaders were "demilitarized".
Such statistics in the evening on Sunday, July 16, shared in Telegram first Deputy Minister of Defense of Ukraine Oleksandr Pavlyuk. The lieutenant general published a detailed list of destroyed equipment of the Russian Federation.
Judging by this information, the Defense Forces are actively engaged in counter-battery warfare and hunting enemy air defense systems.
From 10 to 16 July, the aggressor country lost in the war against Ukraine:
- 29 tanks;
- 62 armored fighting vehicles;
- 115 artillery systems;
- 13 MLRS;
- 12 air defense installations;
- 115 vehicles;
- 38 units of special vehicles.
The defenders of our skies also shot down one Russian helicopter, two missiles and 135 UAVs during the week.
The AFU General Staff wrote on the morning of July 16 that about 500 occupants and 54 units of Russian military equipment and weapons were eliminated during the past day (the 15th). The details can be seen at the link.
The speaker of the operational command "South" Natalia Humenyuk stated on the air of the telethon that in the south our soldiers sank 10 boats used by Russian sabotage and reconnaissance groups during the week. Three of them were destroyed on July 15 at the mouth of the Dnieper River.
As wrote OBOZREVATEL:
- The General Staff reported that on the territory of the UK in the framework of multinational training operation Interflex trained already 18 thousand Ukrainian military.
- The specified program is valid from June 26, 2022. By the end of 2023, the total number of trained recruits should reach 30 thousand.