In a week, minus seven thousand occupiers: Defense forces accelerate the pace of enemy destruction
Over the period from November 13 to November 19, Ukrainian soldiers destroyed more than 7,000 Russian occupants in various frontlines. This is almost 400 more invaders than the Defense Forces eliminated a week earlier.
Also, 711 pieces of enemy military equipment and weapons were destroyed. The details of the "demilitarization" of the invaders over the past week were disclosed by the First Deputy Minister of Defense of Ukraine, Lieutenant General Oleksandr Pavliuk.
Thus, from November 13 to November 19, Ukrainian soldiers "denazified" about 7,020 Russian occupants on various frontlines. For comparison, a week earlier, 6,660 Russian army soldiers were eliminated.
In terms of the total number of destroyed equipment and weapons, the previous period (November 6-12) was somewhat more productive: the defenders burned 744 pieces of equipment and weapons compared to 711 destroyed this week.
Thus, between November 13 and 19, the Defense Forces destroyed:
- 86 tanks (a week earlier, 65 units of this equipment were eliminated)
- 94 armored combat vehicles (the previous week resulted in the loss of 120 armored personnel carriers)
- 185 artillery systems (almost comparable to the previous figure: 184 units were burned a week earlier)
- 17 MLRS (against 14 units of this weapon a week earlier)
- 8 air defense systems (last week, 10 were eliminated)
- 170 units of vehicles (last week, with 214 enemy vehicles destroyed, was somewhat more productive in this regard)
- 18 units of special equipment (31 units were destroyed a week earlier).
Also, from November 13 to November 19, Ukrainian soldiers shot down three enemy missiles (six were downed last week), and 123 UAVs (98 drones were shot down from November 6 to November 12).
In addition, while last week Ukrainian soldiers "demilitarized" two enemy ships, this week they reduced Russian aviation by one aircraft.
Just the day before, the Ukrainian Armed Forces eliminated 1,190 occupants and 124 pieces of Russian weapons and military equipment. As of the morning of November 19, enemy losses in manpower reached 318,570.
Additionally, 25 Russian armored combat vehicles, 18 artillery systems, 13 tanks, two MLRS, and two air defense systems of the Russian Armed Forces were destroyed. Twenty-nine enemy operational and tactical UAVs, 29 vehicles, and six units of special equipment of the occupiers were eliminated.