Eggplant spread with melted cheese and garlic: a recipe for a delicious appetizer
Eggplant is an ideal vegetable for making appetizers, as well as caviar, spreads, salads, and cream soups. They are also delicious baked with cheese and made into stews.
- Eggplant - 2 pcs.
- Processed cheese - 2 pcs.
- Garlic - 3-4 cloves.
- Lemon/lime juice - to taste
- Salt/pepper mix - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Wash the eggplants, cut them randomly, sprinkle with spices, pour over with oil, add garlic and bake until soft.
2. Put the cooked eggplants in a blender, add lemon juice, melted cheese, salt, pepper and blend. Toast the bread and spread the spread.
You can also find more recipes on OBOZ.UA: