Delicate cauliflower cream soup: a recipe for a gourmet dish at home
Cream soup of cauliflower is a traditional dish in French restaurants that has been especially popular for many years. It is based on a classic vegetable broth. When ready, the soup has a delicate texture and a pleasant creamy flavor due to the use of milk or cream.
- cauliflower - 1 pc.
- onion - 1 pc
- garlic - 2 cloves
- carrot - 1 pc
- potatoes - 2-3 pcs
- Ghee oil
- cream - 150 ml
- water - 1.5 liters
- salt, pepper, paprika
- favorite seasoning
Method of preparation:
1. First, chop the onion, garlic, potatoes and carrots. Fry all the vegetables in a saucepan with Ghee for a few minutes.
2. Then pour water over the vegetables, add salt and spices. Cook until the vegetables are tender.
3. At this stage, divide the cauliflower into florets, add it to the pot and cook for 10-15 minutes.
4. Pour in the cream and whip everything with an immersion blender. Add spices to taste and bring to a boil.
5. Serve the soup with parmesan, sesame seeds and olive oil. Enjoy!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZ.UA: