Tartlets with tasty stuffing for the Easter table: it takes 5 minutes to make
Tartlets are a tasty and budget-friendly snack for the holiday table. Tartlets can be filled with seafood, meat, fish, melted cheese, herring, tuna, and sprats.
Foodblogger Julia with the nickname zefirok_recipes on her Instagram page shared a recipe for tartlets with a delicious filling - cod liver, eggs and mayonnaise.
- cod liver - 240 g
- eggs - 2 units
- red onion - 1/2 pc
- mayonnaise - 50 g
Method of preparation:
1. Boil the eggs and chop them.
2. Remove the cod liver from the oil and crush it with a fork.
3. Peel the onions, chop them, and pour boiling water over them for a few minutes, then strain them out with a colander.
4. Chop the herbs, add some of them to the filling, and leave the rest for decoration.
5. Mix eggs, onions, liver, greens and a little mayonnaise.
6. On the bottom of each tartlet place 1 tsp. mayonnaise with greens, 2 tsp. stuffing. Decorate with greens on top.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: