Quick Beet Salad: Recipe Without Mayonnaise
Beet salad recipe without mayonnaise
Beetsalad is a great dish for every day. In addition, beets go well with all vegetables and herbs, as well as nuts and cheese. This salad can be dressed with mayonnaise, yogurt, sour cream or plain oil.
On her Instagram page, food blogger Oksana Bilinskaya(oxana_bil) shared her recipe for beet salad with herring and peas without mayonnaise.
- beets - 2-3 pcs
- herring fillet - 200 g
- pickled peas - 150 g
- pickled onions - 1 pc
- fresh greens
- pepper, salt
- vegetable oil - 2-3 tbsp.
How to cook:
1. Bake or boil the beets until tender. When cooked, cut into julienne strips.
2. Cut the herring fillets into julienne strips.
3. Cut the onions into half rings and marinate them in any way you like.
4. Chop the greens.
5. Mix beets, herring, peas, onion, herbs. Season with vegetable oil, salt and pepper the salad.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes:
Several Su-34 combat aircraft were damaged and the Pantsir anti-aircraft missile and gun system was destroyed in Kursk: the powerful results of the "pop" became known. Photo.
The exact number of aircraft is still being verified
Kate Moss, Brad Pitt and others: 5 celebrities who gave up alcohol
Brad Pitt started drinking after his divorce from Angelina Jolie