No flour or baking: an easy gelatin dessert in 15 minutes
This easy and delicious dessert can be made without flour or baking and in just 15 minutes. This dessert is based on gelatin and sour cream, milk or cottage cheese. Thanks to this, the treat turns out very tender and mousse-like.
Foodblogger Galina Sirotyuk(sugaring.ostrog.solodkaledi) on her Instagram page shared a recipe for an easy dessert from gelatin, milk and sour cream.
- gelatin - 30-40 g
- milk - 300 ml
- sugar - 100-150 g
- yolks - 3 pcs
- sour cream - 350 g
Method of preparation:
1. Pour part of the milk over the gelatin and let it swell.
2. Mix the sugar and yolks in a saucepan. Stir and gradually pour in the remaining milk. Bring the mixture to the boil.
3. Add the gelatin to the hot mixture, stir until smooth and leave to cool.
4. Mix the sour cream and vanilla. Mix the resulting mixture with the gelatin mixture.
5. Pour the mixture into a mold covered with clingfilm and leave to cool.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: