Lazy samsa without kneading dough: what to make it with
Samsa is a popular pastry with meat, which is served in many stalls. In order to prepare such a dish, you need to make the right dough. But you can use a simpler option and make samsa from phyllo dough. It is unpretentious, bakes quickly, and can be found in any store.
The idea of making lazy samsa from phyllo dough is published on the Instagram page of food blogger Pauline with the nickname polli_cooking.
- phyllo dough (1 packet)
- 400 grams of minced chicken
- 1 onion
- 200 g champignons
- 100 g cheese
- 100 g butter
- 1 egg
- salt, spices
Method of preparation:
1. In a small piece of butter (of the total amount) fry the onion, add the mushrooms and fry for another 5-7 minutes.
2. Add minced meat, salt, add spices and cook for 10-15 minutes until tender.
3. Take a sheet of phyllo dough (cover the rest with a damp towel) and brush with melted butter (you can replace it with olive oil).
4. Fold, grease and put the stuffing. Sprinkle with cheese, fold the envelope. Cover the finished envelopes with a damp towel as well.
5. When all the envelopes are ready, put them on a baking tray, brush with beaten egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
6. Send to the oven heated to 190 degrees for 25-30 minutes (until golden crust).
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: