How to make potato kluski: the easiest recipe
If you have potatoes at home and want to make something for lunch or dinner, one of the options might be potato kluski. Simply put, these are lazy dumplings. This is a very tasty, satisfying, and complete dish that can be eaten on its own or served with cracklings, onions, bacon, sour cream, or sauce.
One of the culinary blogs (vistovvska_cooking) on Instagram published a recipe for potato kluski, which is recommended to be served deliciously with bacon and onions.
- potatoes - 500 g
- egg - 1 pc
- flour - 100 g
- onion - 1 pc
- salt, pepper
Method of cooking:
1. Boil potatoes, peel, and grate on a fine grater.
2. Add the egg, flour, and spices to the potatoes. Knead the dough.
3. Divide the dough into three parts, form sausages, and cut it into smaller portions. Form small balls with a hollow inside.
4. Boil the dumplings in boiling water.
5. For frying, chop the onion and bacon. Fry everything until golden.
Earlier, OBOZREVATEL reported how to make potato crispbread instead of bread.