How to make chocolate cherry brownies: without eggs and milk
Brownie is a popular chocolate cake that is particularly moist and tender. It's a very easy dessert to make with the ingredients you have at home. It is often topped with cherries, bananas, cottage cheese, or nuts, and it tastes just as good.
Food blogger Yuliia Mikulich (yuliia_mikulich) on her Instagram page shared a recipe for chocolate brownies with cherries, which is made without eggs and dairy products and can be eaten during Lent.
- flour - 120 g
- sugar - 90 g
- vanilla sugar - 1 tsp.
- cocoa - 20 g
- baking powder - 1,5 tsp.
- vegetable oil - 40 g
- water - 100 g + 3 tsp. of instant coffee
- cherries (frozen in this recipe) - 100 gr
1. Dissolve the coffee in warm water, pit the cherries.
2. Mix flour, sugar, vanilla sugar, cocoa and baking powder.
3. Pour oil and coffee into the dry ingredients, and beat the dough with a mixer until smooth. The dough will be thick and viscous.
4. Add cherries to the batter, and mix.
5. Pour the batter into a parchment-lined mold. Bake at 170 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Also, you can read these recipes on OBOZREVATEL: