How to cook oatmeal to make it tasty: calculation of proportions
For many people, oatmeal is a boring and tasteless porridge. Especially if it is cooked with water. But such a product can really be very tasty if you cook it correctly.
The idea of making delicious oatmeal is published on the page of the food blogger Tamara with the nickname tomka_recepti in Instagram. It is very important to observe the correct calculation of the proportions.
- oatmeal - 1 cup
- boiled water - 2 cups
- milk - 1 cup
- sugar - 1 tbsp
- butter, honey - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Pour boiling water over the oatmeal.
2. Leave it for 10-15 minutes.
3. When the oatmeal has swollen, pour in the milk.
4. Add a little salt and sugar to taste.
5. Put it on the fire and in 8 minutes it's ready for a tasty, rich porridge.
6. Before serving, you can add butter and pour honey to your liking, you can also add fruit, berries or dried fruit.
Also, you can read these recipes on OBOZREVATEL: