How to cook juicy chicken croquettes: with mushrooms and sour cream
Croquettes is a dish that every housewife in Ukraine knows about. Such juicy rolls with stuffing are perfect to complement mashed potatoes, salad or porridge. But if you make such a dish with chicken - for juiciness you should make a delicate cream sauce.
The idea of making chicken croquettes with mushrooms is published on the page of the food blogger with the nickname vistovska_cooking in Instagram.
- chicken filet - 3 pcs.
- champignons - 300 g
- carrots - 1 pc
- onion - 1 large
- sour cream - 1-2 tbsp
- flour - 1 tbsp
- 50g oil
- spices - to taste
- garlic - 1 clove
Method of preparation:
1. Roast onion and mushrooms, add oil and grated carrots, stew for another 5 minutes.
2. Divide the fillet into two pieces, chop and sprinkle with spices.
3. Place the stuffing, roll up the rolls.
4. Pan-fry the rolls on both sides until golden crust, remove them and add boiling water, sour cream, garlic, flour and spices to taste in the same pan.
5. Bring to a boil, stirring with a whisk.
6. Next, place the croquettes in the pan with the sauce and bake for 30 minutes at 190 degrees or braise in the pan under a closed lid.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: