Dumplings that don't fall apart when cooked: what kind of dough to make them from
Often, when cooking homemade dumplings, the problem arises that the products simply fall apart in the water. And, at the same time, they are still raw. The problem is that the dough is not mixed correctly.
Ingredients for the dough:
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup boiling water
Ingredients for the stuffing:
- 0.5 kg potatoes
- 1 large onion
- 300 g champignons
- cooking oil
Method of preparation:
1. Boil the potatoes and mash them.
2. Leave them to cool.
3. Dice the onions and mushrooms.
4. Fry in a small amount of vegetable oil.
5. Pour the flour into a bowl.
6. Add salt, vegetable oil and boiling water.
7. Mix the roast with the potatoes, add spices.
8. Knead the dough with your hands and leave to rest for a while, wrapped in a bag.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: