Bird's Nest Easter Salad: How to Make a Spectacular Holiday Snack
Easter is a holiday for which special dishes are prepared. They should be exquisite, delicious and associated with spring. Therefore, the "Bird's Nest" salad is a perfect choice.
The idea for the Easter Bird's Nest Salad was published on the Instagram page of food blogger Kristina with the nickname cristik_crazy_food.
- boiled beef - 300 g
- pickles - 5-6 pcs
- boiled eggs - 3 pcs
- onions - 1 pc
- hard cheese - 150 g
Method of preparation:
1. Boil the beef in salted water for about 1 hour. Cut the cooled beef into julienne strips.
2. The cucumber should also be sliced in julienne (all components should be the same size).
3. Cut the onion into half rings. Crush it a little with your hands to let the juice run off.
4. Separate the boiled eggs into yolks and whites. Grate the whites on a fine grater. Leave the yolks whole.
5. Grate the hard cheese on a large grater.
6. Wash the dill or parsley and divide into large leaves.
7. Assemble the salad in a circle: mayonnaise-cucumbers-mayonnaise-onion-mayonnaise-white-mayonnaise-cheese.
8. Form a nest in the middle, place greens and 3 yolks.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: