Zrazy with no potatoes: how to cook the dish in a new way
Potato zrazy are special patties made of potato dough, based on mashed potatoes. However, they can be made not only from potatoes, but also from minced meat and different fillings: cabbage, cheese, mushrooms.
- minced chicken - 500 g
- cabbage 200 g
- onion - 1 pc
- white bread - 1 slice
- milk - 1\2 tbsp.
- melted cheese - 2 pcs.
- salt, pepper
- eggs - 2 pcs.
Method of cooking:
1. For starters. soak the bread in milk and leave for 5 minutes. After that, squeeze out all the moisture.
2. Chop the onion, slice the cabbage thinly and mash with your hands.
3. Mix the bread, onion, cabbage, minced meat, eggs. Add salt and pepper and mix.
4. Cut the cheese into slices.
5. Form the minced meat into zrazy, wrapping the cheese inside.
6. Fry zrazy on both sides until golden. Done!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: