What delicious cake to make with waffle cakes: a dessert without baking and rolling dough
Waffle cake in a new way
For many people, wafer cake is a taste of childhood. It is traditionally made with condensed milk. But you can use a more interesting and refined version.
The idea of making a waffle cake with condensed milk, dorblue and nuts is published on the page of a food blogger with the nickname zefirok_recipes on Instagram.
- waffle tortillas
- condensed milk
- Dorbleu cheese (if desired, 40 to 80 g)
- chocolate for decoration
Method of preparation:
1. Mix the soft butter with the boiled condensed milk.
2. Add the chopped nuts and, if desired, grated Dorblue. Mix well.
3. Grease the crusts with the mixture, about 1.5 tbsp. per waffle.
4. Grease the sides of the cake with condensed milk and roll in nuts. You can not grease the top or grease the mixture, sprinkle with nuts and grated chocolate.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes:
"Keep running, son of a b*tch!" Fury ranted about Usik
Tyson is waiting for the fight with Ukrainian
Occupiers executed in Luhansk region a man who was waiting for the AFU: they could not break him with interrogations
A Ukrainian was killed in his home village