The perfect vanilla biscuit without milk: what to make a biscuit with
Biscuit is the easiest cake to make and can be made with a variety of dough with milk, sour cream, kefir, boiling water, or just eggs. When making it, it is important to keep precise proportions and to whip the ingredients well so that the biscuit will be puffy, soft, and will not fall down.
Foodblogger Dina Lyashyk(dina_liashyk) on her Instagram page shared the recipe for the perfect vanilla biscuit on boiling water.
- eggs - 4 units
- sugar - 190 g
- flour - 150 g
- baking powder - 1 tsp.
- vegetable oil - 60 ml
- boiling water - 40 ml
- vanilla sugar - 1 tsp.
Method of preparation:
1. Beat the eggs and sugar with a mixer until a fluffy white mass. It should increase in volume and become light.
2. Add the butter and vanilla sugar. Mix with a mixer for about 10 seconds.
3. In a separate bowl, thoroughly mix the flour and baking powder. Add the egg mixture and mix with a spatula from bottom to top.
4. Add the boiling water and stir. Pour the batter into the mold.
5. Bake at 170 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: