The most delicate apple pie "Invisible": how to make the dough
"Invisible" is a special apple pie with very little dough and a lot of juicy filling. The pastry is traditionally made with milk, and it is characterized by incredible tenderness and creamy flavor.
- apples - 5-7 pieces
- milk - 130 ml
- flour - 130 g
- vanilla sugar and biscuit powder
- sugar - 100 g
- eggs - 3 pcs
- lemon - 1 pc
Method of preparation:
1. First, peel and core the apples and cut them into slices, sprinkle with lemon juice and mix. This is to prevent the apples from losing their color.
2. Next, make the dough. To do this, mix milk, vanilla sugar and baking powder, sugar, eggs, lemon zest and flour. Beat everything with a mixer until smooth. The consistency will resemble pancake batter.
3. Add the apples to the finished batter and mix.
4. Put the mass into a baking dish. Bake at 180 degrees for 1 hour. Enjoy!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: