Summer-style crumbly cinnabons: berry filling on the inside
Traditional cinnabons are made with cinnamon or chocolate. But in summer, a very good idea would be to make such buns with seasonal berries. The cakes turn out sweet and juicy.
Ingredients for the dough:
- 80 ml warm milk
- 10 g of live yeast
- 6-7 tsp. sugar
- 1 egg
- 30g soft butter
- 250 g flour
Knead dough and let stand for 1-1.5 hours
Method for stuffing:
1. To 180-200 g of currants (or other berries) add 7-8 tsp of sugar and 15 g of cornstarch.
2. Pour a little water (add the starch after boiling).
3. When the mass thickens, set aside until it cools completely.
Method of forming the cinnabons:
1. Knead the dough, roll it into a rectangle, and lay out the filling.
2. Wrap into a roll and divide into slices by thread.
3. Place in mold and leave covered while the oven preheats.
4. Bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
Ingredients for the fudge:
- 100 g cream cheese.
- 3 tsp. powdered sugar
- 20g soft butter
When the buns have cooled, cover the top with fondant.
You can also find recipes on OBOZREVATEL: