Pickles like in McDonald's: for burgers, salads and sandwiches
Pickles are a great appetizer that can be eaten on their own, added to salads and used in burgers. Thanks to a successful combination of spices, they turn out spicy and sour-sweet. They are easy to prepare and you don't have to mess around with them for a long time.
- cucumbers - 1 kg
- onion - 250 g
- salt - 2 tsp.
- apple cider vinegar - 350 ml
- sugar - 300 g
- turmeric - 0.5 tsp.
- French mustard - 2 tbsp.
Method of preparation:
1. First, wash the cucumbers thoroughly, cut off their tails and cut the vegetables into rings.
2. Cut the onion in half rings. Mix it with the cucumbers.
3. Season the vegetables with salt, stir and leave to juice for 3 hours.
4. When the allotted time has passed, drain the juice from the cucumbers, add vinegar, sugar, turmeric and mustard. Stir and place on the fire. Bring to a boil and cook for 3 minutes.
5. Immediately afterwards, place the cucumbers in sterile jars. Cover with lids, turn upside down, cover with something warm and leave to cool completely. Done!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: