New way of buckwheat: what to add to the stuffing so it won't be dry
Buckwheat is a budget-friendly and tasty dish made of buckwheat, which looks like cutlets. They are traditionally made with stuffing, mushrooms and even liver. Buckwheat patties can be baked in the oven, fried in a pan or steamed in a multicooker.
- buckwheat raw - 150 g
- onion (large) - 1 pc
- carrot (medium) - 1 pc
- stuffing - 600 g
- eggs - 1 pc
- zucchini - 1 pc
- garlic - 2 cloves
- spices: salt, pepper, bay leaf
For the filling:
- tomato sauce - 1 tbsp.
- water - 500 ml
Method of preparation:
1. First you need to chop the onion, grate the carrots on a medium grater. Stew the vegetables until soft.
2. Next, you need to grate the zucchini on a fine grater. Mix it with raw buckwheat, minced meat, stewed vegetables, egg and spices. Thoroughly mix the stuffing. 3.
Form the mass into balls.
4. Roll the resulting balls in flour and fry on medium heat on both sides for 1 minute.
5. Place the fried buckwheat balls in a baking dish. Chop and place the garlic and bay leaves.
6. For the sauce, mix the tomato sauce and water. Pour it into the mold so that it covers the buckwheat.
7. Cover the form with a lid or foil. Bake at 160 degrees for 45 minutes.
Also on OBOZREVATEL, you can read the recipes: