Machanka of mushrooms: recipe for elementary gravy for mashed potatoes, dumplings and porridge
Machanka is what people call gravy. It is most often made from wild mushrooms and topped with sour cream. The dish is thick, flavorful, and perfect for mashed potatoes, dumplings, and porridge.
- wild mushrooms - 300-400 g
- onion - 1 pc
- butter - 30-40 g
- flour - 20 g
- sour cream - 300 ml
- water - 300 ml
- egg - 1 pc
- salt, pepper, vegetable seasoning
Method of preparation:
1. First you need to prepare the mushrooms, namely wash and boil until tender.
2. Then peel and chop the onion, fry it until golden brown.
3. When the onion is soft and golden, add the boiled mushrooms. Fry for a few minutes, stirring constantly.
4. Add flour, salt and spices. Stir to combine. Pour in sour cream and water and stir again.
5. Beat the egg separately and add it to the total mass. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, and remove from heat.
6. Sprinkle with herbs before serving. Enjoy!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: