Light sponge-cake roll with apples: doesn't crack or stick to your hands
A biscuit roll is an easy and quick homemade pastry that can be made with different fillings: cream, cherries, apples, bananas, cottage cheese, or poppy seeds. As for the dough, it is advisable not to experiment with it, so that the roll has a uniform soft texture and does not crack.
On her Instagram page, food blogger Julia Pawlashik(cooking. by. Yuliia) shared a recipe for an easy biscuit roll with a juicy apple filling.
- eggs - 4 units
- sugar - 130 g
- flour - 120 g
- baking powder - 1 tsp.
- apples - 700 g
- sugar - 100 g
- cinnamon - 1 tsp.
Method of preparation:
1. First prepare the filling. Grate apples, and mix with cinnamon and sugar. Stir and place on a baking tray lined with parchment.
2. To prepare the dough, beat the eggs until fluffy, gradually adding the sugar.
3. Add the flour and baking powder to the resulting mass, and mix the dough with a spatula.
4. Pour the finished batter evenly over the apples.
5. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
6. After baking, take out the future dessert, flip to the other side so that the filling is on top, and immediately wrap it in a roll. Be sure to let it cool. Done!
Previously OBOZREVATEL reported how to cook biscuit chocolate roll "Tiramisu".