Lecho without vinegar: a preparation that should be made for the winter
Lecho is a spicy and tasty vegetable appetizer made from summer vegetables: sweet bell peppers and tomatoes. Traditionally, vinegar is added as well, but you can do without it.
FoodOboz editorial staff will share with you the simplest recipe for lecho, which is prepared without vinegar and is very tasty.
- tomatoes - 5 kg
- sweet pepper - 3 kg
- vegetable oil - 3 tbsp.
- salt - 2 tbsp.
- sugar - 1 tbsp.
Method of preparation:
1. Cut peppers into medium cubes and grind tomatoes through a meat grinder.
2. Transferred all to a saucepan and put on fire. Cook for 1 hour.
3. Add sugar, salt and chopped parsley. Squeeze garlic through a press. Everything should be mixed and cooked for another 30 minutes.
4. Remove the mass from the heat and pour into jars. The containers and lids must be sterilized.
5. Turn the jars upside down, cover with something warm and leave until completely cooled. Store the preparation in the cellar.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: