Lazy pies with onions and eggs in 15 minutes
Fried lazy pies are a great alternative to pies and rolls. The dish doesn't require a long time to knead the dough too. It's also delicious to add toppings, such as onions and boiled eggs.
- kefir - 400 ml
- water - 50 ml
- eggs - 2 pcs
- salt - 1 tsp
- sugar - 1 tsp
- flour - 350 g
- soda - 0.5 tsp
- oil - 2 tbsp. l
- boiled eggs - 4 pcs
- green onions, dill
Method of preparation:
1. To prepare the dough, mix kefir and water, put on fire and heat until hot. But do not boil in any case.
2. Beat eggs, salt and sugar separately. Add the resulting mass to the hot kefir and mix.
3. Add flour to the total mass, mix the dough with a spoon. Add oil and mix again.
4. Prepare hard-boiled eggs in advance and cut them into cubes for the filling. Chop greens. Add the ingredients to the dough and mix.
5. Spoon the finished dough into a frying pan heated with vegetable oil and fry the pies until golden brown. Enjoy!
Earlier, OBOZREVATEL reported why fried pies do not bake inside.