How to peel a lot of young potatoes in 3 minutes: an easy way
Young potatoes can be nicely boiled with butter and herbs, baked in the oven, or pan-fried. However, peeling it is such a pleasure. Because the vegetable has a thin skin, it sticks to your hands while peeling and contaminates them.
Foodblogger Nadezhda Fomenko(mama_moze_tato_dopomoze) on her Instagram page shared a simple way, thanks to which you can easily peel a lot of young potatoes in just 3-4 minutes.
In order to take advantage of a tipster's tip, you'll need:
- a net/ rag
- young potatoes
1. First, take a net or any rag and make a so-called sack.
2. Place potatoes in the sack, pour a handful of salt and pour a little water (100 ml). Close the sack.
3. Gather the ends of the bag and hold them with one hand, while the other hand kneads the potatoes. Make such movements for 3-4 minutes.
4. After that, wash the potatoes well in water and move on to cooking.
Young potatoes are especially delicious baked. It turns out golden and has a nice crust. Foodblogger Galina Nemesh(halyna_nemesh) on her Instagram page shared a recipe for baked young potatoes with spices and cheese.
- young potatoes
- salt, pepper, paprika, dried garlic
- firm cheese
- green onions
Method of preparation:
1. Cut potatoes into slices (if cooking with old potatoes - it is better to boil them until half cooked).
2. Mix the potatoes with all the spices.
3. Grease a baking pan with oil, sprinkle the bottom with grated cheese, sprinkle green onions if desired. Place the potatoes on top.
4. Bake at 190 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: