How to cook soft-salted сourgettes with garlic and lemon juice
Courgettes should not only be baked and fried but also pickled. It turns out a very spicy soft-salt appetizer, which will be a great addition to meat, fish, mashed potatoes or any porridge. Everything just needs to be mixed and put in the refrigerator for 6 hours until stabilization.
- 1 kg of courgettes (young)
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- juice of half a lemon
- 5-6 cloves of garlic
- ground black pepper - to taste
- parsley, vegetable oil - as desired
Method of preparation:
1. Wash courgettes.
2. Slice in a convenient way (rings, stripes).
3. Transfer to a bag or container with a lid.
4. Add spices, lemon juice and squeezed garlic.
5. Parsley can be added immediately or when serving.
6. If desired, you can add vegetable oil.
7. Stir, place in the refrigerator for 6 hours.
8. Stir periodically so that the courgettes marinade evenly.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: