How to cook hake in a frying pan: a perfect dish for dinner
Fish should be in everyone's diet because it is a very healthy product. To make a delicious dinner out of it, use hake. This fish has few bones and is very tender.
- 2 hake fish fillets
- 1 small onion
- 1 carrot
- 2 tbsp of tomato paste
- 2 tbsp of cream
- salt, pepper - to taste
- 2 tbsp of flour
- 150 ml of water
Method of preparation:
1. Cut fish into pieces.
2. Season with salt and pepper and leave for 30 minutes.
3. Dip the fish in flour.
4. Fry on both sides until golden brown.
5. Grate carrots on a coarse grater, cut onions into slices, and fry.
6. Mix tomato paste, cream, salt, pepper, and water for the filling.
7. Put the fish in a pan with vegetables and pour the sauce over. Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
You can also find the recipes on OBOZREVATEL: