Homemade liver pâté without bitterness: You need only 5 ingredients
Homemade liver pâté is a great appetizer for a holiday table or a light snack for every day. Chicken liver is best for this dish. It is quick enough to cook and has a soft texture.
The idea of making a tender chicken liver pâté is published on the page of the food blogger Odarka with the nickname gastrostoriess on Instagram. And to make the mass soft and neutralize the bitterness - you need to add butter.
- chicken liver - 500 g
- Onion - 1 big pc
- carrot - 1 big carrot
- butter - 100 g
- salt, turmeric, and pepper - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Fry the onion and carrot in vegetable oil until the vegetables are soft.
2. Then add the liver, fry until it changes color, and add salt, turmeric, and pepper. Fry for another 5 minutes.
3. Then cover with the lid and fry for another 5-7 minutes.
4. Grind the liver in a meat grinder or whisk in a blender.
5. Add 80 g of butter and mix well to melt all the butter. Allow the pâté to cool.
6. Melt 20 g of butter and pour the pate on top, send it to the refrigerator for a few hours.
Also on OBOZREVATEL, you can read the recipes: