Heartier and tastier than patties: a recipe for juicy cabbage puffs in 20 minutes
Puffs are flavorful and fluffy buns with a filling. It can be either sweet - cherries, cottage cheese, berries, banana, chocolate, or apples - or savory - meat, minced meat, cabbage, potatoes, or offal. On the plus side, you don't need to make dough for the dish, because the puffs are based on ready-made puff pastry.
- tomato paste + water + salt
- puff pastry
- sesame seeds
Method of preparation:
1. First, chop the cabbage with a knife and grate the carrots. Fry the vegetables together for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, mix the tomato paste, water and salt. Pour over the vegetables and cook until soft and the liquid has evaporated.
3. Defrost the prepared dough, roll it out slightly and cut into medium-sized squares.
4. Put the prepared filling on each square and roll it into a triangle. Put the puffs on a baking sheet, brush with egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
5. Bake at 200 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: