Fried crispy milk: how to make an original dessert at home
Pan-fried milk is a very original and delicious dessert. First, you need to make milk cream, which is baked in the oven. And then the finished pieces are fried in the pan. A crispy crust will form on top, and inside a very tender, sweet, and fragrant mass.
The idea of making fried milk in the batter is published on the page of food blogger Anastasia with the nickname anny.cooking on Instagram. It's delicious with your favorite beverage.
- 1.1 L of milk
- 3 eggs
- 80 grams of sugar
- 150 grams of starch or flour
- zest of 1 lemon/orange, cinnamon stick, vanilla
- For frying: 3 eggs, flour, and oil.
- sprinkle sugar
Method of preparation:
1. Pour 700 ml of milk into a non-stick pan, and combine with chopped lemon zest, cinnamon, and vanilla. Heat until the milk is hot. 2.
Separately mix sugar and starch, add milk, and eggs, and mix well.
Add the hot milk in small portions, stirring constantly.
4. Pour the future cream back into the saucepan and heat it by stirring until it thickens.
5. Transfer the cream to a silicone mold or a glass, ceramic mold (it should be lined with clingfilm), cover the top with clingfilm and cool it.
6. Put in the freezer for 2-3 hours to allow the cream to harden.
7. Beat eggs, cut cream, dip into eggs, then into the flour, and fry on each side until golden in a heated frying pan.
8. To serve, sprinkle with sugar.
Also on OBOZREVATEL, you can read the recipes: