Fluffy and juicy apple pancakes in 15 minutes: a sugar-free dough recipe
Pancakes are an elementary dish for breakfast, for a snack, and as a dessert. At the same time, they can be made from classic dough, as well as supplemented with various fillings, such as apples or bananas. It's better to use kefir as a base, as the pancakes are very fluffy and grow well.
- peeled apple - 160 g + lemon juice - 5 g
- rice flour - 65 g
- sugar substitute - 20 g
- kefir - 100 g
- eggs - 1 pc
- baking powder - 1 tsp.
Method of preparation:
1. First you need to peel and core the apples, grate them on a coarse grater.
2. Pour the grated apples with lemon juice and mix.
3. To prepare the dough, mix eggs, sugar substitute and kefir. Mix with a whisk.
4. Add flour and baking powder. Mix well.
5. Add grated apple, mix again.
6. Fry the dough in a well-heated frying pan. It's ready!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: