Dessert and snack at the same time: a recipe for delicious apple rings in batter
Apple rings are the simplest dessert and apple snack at the same time. The delicacy is based on natural fresh apples and light egg batter. What's nice is that they don't need to be baked in the oven, because everything is fried very quickly in a frying pan.
- eggs - 1 pc
- apples - 2 pcs
- milk - 130 ml
- flour - 100 g
- butter - 2 tsp
- sugar - 2 tsp
- baking powder - 1\2 tsp
- cinnamon \ powdered sugar
Method of preparation:
1. First, you need to prepare the apples, namely peel the fruit, cut it into rings and cut out the core in each of them.
2. Melt the butter in a water bath.
3. For the batter, mix the egg, milk, flour, sugar, butter, and baking powder.
4. Dip each apple ring in the batter and put it on a frying pan heated with oil. Fry on both sides until cooked.
5. Serve the finished rings with cinnamon or powdered sugar. Enjoy!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: