Delicious courgette ajika for winter: can be eaten instead of a spread or salad
It is now that the price of courgettes is the lowest. Therefore, you should make delicious preparations for the winter. For example, spicy ajika. It will be a great addition to meat or different porridge.
- courgettes - 1.5 kg
- carrots - 250 g.
- bell pepper - 250 g.
- tomatoes - 800 g.
- oil - 100 ml
- vinegar - 80 ml
- sugar - 50 g.
- salt - 1 tbsp.
- ground red pepper - 1 tbsp.
- garlic - 2 heads
Method of preparation:
1. Grind the vegetables in a meat grinder.
2. Add sugar, salt and vegetable oil.
3. Cook over medium heat for 40 minutes.
4. Add crushed garlic, vinegar and ground red pepper.
5. Cook for another 10 minutes.
6. Spread the hot ajika into dry sterilized jars and seal.
7. Turn the jars over and leave under a blanket until cooled.
8. The result is 4 jars of 0.5L.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can find recipes for: