Delicious baked eggplants in sour cream: you will need only 5 ingredients
Eggplants are now quite budgetary. Therefore, a variety of delicious appetizers should be prepared from them. A successful idea will be to bake them in the oven. And to add juiciness - make a delicate sauce of sour cream.
The idea of preparing delicious baked eggplants in sour cream is published on the Instagram page of food blogger Catherine Movchan(katarina_movchan). There is no need for meat here, because the dish turns out to be quite hearty as it is.
- 2 medium eggplants (approximately 400 g)
- 150 g sour cream
- 1 clove of garlic
- finely chopped parsley
- salt, pepper, marjoram
Method of preparation:
1. Preheat the oven to a temperature of 180 degrees.
2. Cut the eggplant in half and then into 1 cm wide slices.
3. Add salt, pepper, marjoram to taste and let stand for 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, finely chop the parsley and garlic.
5. Mix with sour cream.
6. Place in a baking dish.
7. Cook in the oven for 35 minutes.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: