Cool okroshka on kefir: the easiest way to prepare a seasonal dish
Delicious okroshka with kefir
A light and cool okroshka is just what you need in sunny weather. Especially if it is made with fresh homemade vegetables. Dressing for this dish can be different: kvass, whey, and even beer. But the most popular option is still kefir.
The idea of making delicious okroshka on kefir is published on the page of food blogger Marina Ivash(maryna_ivash) in Instagram. For a spicy flavor, the cook suggests adding mustard.
- Boiled potatoes - 1 pc large
- boiled eggs - 3 pcs
- wieners - 2 pcs (can be boiled or baked meat, ham)
- cucumber - 2 pcs
- radish - 5-7 pcs
- green onions - 4-5 stalks
- dill - bunch
Ingredients for the dressing:
- 2.5% kefir - 600 ml
- low carbonated water - 400 ml
- mustard - 2 teaspoonfuls
- salt - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Slice and dice everything.
2. Stir well.
3. For the dressing, mix the kefir, water and mustard separately.
4. Mix everything until homogeneous.
5. Pour the dressing over the vegetables.
6. Add salt.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes:
3 regional power company employees were killed in the Sumy region: the occupiers attacked their cars with drones. Photo.
Power engineers went to repair the overhead line
"Summer, Wembley Stadium": Fury agrees to fight Usyk after recording video for Ukrainian
Tyson recorded a new message