Better than hot sandwiches: lazy pizza without dough for a snack in 10 minutes
Pizza is very easy to make at home, you can do it in the oven or in a frying pan. In addition, it can be a quick and delicious snack option. In this case, instead of the classic yeast dough, you can use a different base.
Foodblogger Ludmila on her YouTube channel(Luda Easy Cook) shared a recipe for a lazy pizza from toasted bread, which you can easily make in the oven in 10 minutes.
- Toast bread - 6 pcs.
- hard mozzarella cheese - 150 g
- soft mozzarella cheese - 200 g
- ketchup - 3-4 tbsp.
- mayonnaise - 2 tbsp.
- black olives -
Method of preparation:
1. At once, cover the baking tray with parchment. Place the toasted bread tightly in a rectangular shape.
2. Grease the intervals and sides of the bread with mayonnaise. Next, grease the entire surface with ketchup.
3. Prepare the ingredients for the filling: grate hard cheese, cut tomatoes and sausage into circles, soft cheese - slices, olives - rings.
4. Place part of the grated cheese, tomatoes, sausage, soft cheese, olives and the rest of the grated cheese on the bread.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: