Better than any cake: condensed milk nuts in 15 minutes
Nuts with condensed milk
Homemade condensed milk nuts are the best alternative to cakes, which are made with the simplest dough. For the filling you can use: cream of condensed milk, adding any nuts.
Cook Tatiana shared a recipe on Instagram for a delicious dessert - condensed milk nuts and nuts.
- yolks - 3 pcs.
- sugar - 90 g
- salt - pinch
- butter - 200 g
- flour - 390 g
- baking soda - 1/4 tsp.
- vinegar - 1 tbsp.
For the cream:
- boiled condensed milk - 500 g
- butter - 150 g
- boiled condensed milk - 380 g
Method of preparation:
1. Beat the yolks with sugar, add salt, pour in the melted butter.
2. Put the vinegar in the baking soda, add it to the base and then beat it with a mixer.
3. Add the flour, mix and knead the dough.
4. Form the dough into balls, place in a mold, and bake until done.
5. Scrape off the rest, transfer to the condensed milk, add the chopped nuts, mix.
6. Fill the nuts, gently mold.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes:
Avocado toast with red fish: an easy snack in 5 minutes
Top the stuffing with eggs and vegetables