An incredible serving of salad for the festive table
Preparing for New Year's Eve always takes a lot of time. Sometimes housewives simply don't have the energy and patience to prepare delicious and gourmet dishes and then serve them beautifully.
But in fact, any modern salad can be served in a festive and original way with little to no effort. The only thing you need is a ring. A food blogger with the nickname kathycoooks also shared an original idea for serving the salad on Instagram.
How to serve
1.Place a small ring in the center of a flat plate. If you don't have one, you can use a glass.
2. Place lettuce leaves around the ring.
3. Add the vegetables to taste, or those included in the salad if you are cooking it according to a recipe.
4. Cut the cucumbers into slices and roll each one into tubes. This will further decorate the dish.
5. If cheese is included in the salad, serve it in balls sprinkled with sesame seeds.
6. When all the ingredients have been placed on the plate, season the salad. A light sauce made from mustard, lemon or orange juice, and olive oil is best for this.
7. The dish is completely ready. All that remains is to remove the ring and serve it to the festive table. This will create an incredibly beautiful wreath.
We have previously published other interesting recipes on OBOZ.UA: