A universal pasta sauce in a matter of minutes: what to prepare it from
To make pasta delicious, all you need to do is add sauce. It's best to make it at home. Broccoli, a bit of cheese, and cream will work perfectly as the base.
The idea of preparing a creamy broccoli sauce for pasta is featured on the Instagram page of food blogger Nina, with the username moireceptuforeva on Instagram You'll only need a few minutes to make it.
- raw broccoli
- a small amount of onion
- 20% cream - 150-200 ml
- a piece of Parmesan cheese
- aromatic pepper
1. Add a little vegetable oil to the skillet.
2. Put the chopped onion, broccoli florets, oregano, and pepper.
3. Simmer under a lid for about 5 minutes.
4. Add the cream.
5. Simmer for another minute.
6. Remove the peppers.
7. Transfer everything to a deeper container.
8. Blend with a blender.
9. You can add Parmesan and salt. If it turned out thick - you can add boiled water.
Also on OBOZ.UA you can read the recipes: