Juicy cheese khachapuri with an egg: tasty dish for lunch
To make your lunch hearty and nutritious, you can make a simple cheese khachapuri. It is especially tasty if the egg spreads inside and the tender cheese melts inside. And this dish is baked for a maximum of 15 minutes.
The idea of making cottage cheese khachapuri with an egg for lunch was published on the Instagram page of food blogger Anastasia with the nickname healthydemure. The dough is very loose and elastic, and it is a pleasure to work with.
- 200 g of cottage cheese
- 2 eggs + yolk
- 4 tbsp of flour (100 g)
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- cheese (preferably suluguni) - 100 g
Method of preparation:
1. Mix cottage cheese with eggs + white. Leave the yolks to add them on top of the khachapuri at the end of cooking.
2. Add flour and baking powder and mix well.
3. Divide the dough into 2 parts and form boats on a parchment/silicone mat.
4. Put them in the oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
5. Grate cheese, take the boats out of the oven, and add cheese to the center.
6. Put in the oven to cook for another 10 minutes at 180 degrees.
7. Put the yolk 2 minutes before it is ready (prepare a place for it by pushing the cheese apart with two forks) and send it to the oven for another 2 minutes.
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: