Tastier than Mimosa salad: an easy salad for the holiday table from budget products
Chicken fillet and pineapple are ideal products for making salads, and they can also be used to make French-style meat. Salad dressings for these ingredients are better made with yogurt, mayonnaise.
Culinarian Maria shared on Instagram a recipe for a delicious salad with chicken fillet, pineapple and hard cheese.
- chicken fillet - 500 g
- hard cheese - 200 g
- canned corn - 1 jar
- canned pineapple - 1 jar
- mayonnaise - 200 g
- green onions - bunch
- salt, pepper - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Boil the chicken fillet, cut into pieces, add mayonnaise, salt, mix.
2. Assemble the salad in layers: chicken fillet with mayonnaise, pineapple, mayonnaise, grated cheese, mayonnaise, chicken fillet with mayonnaise, corn, mayonnaise, grated cheese and sprinkle chopped green onions on top.
Put the finished salad in the refrigerator for a few hours!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes:
- Salad with arugula and chicken
- <a href="https://food.obozrevatel.com/salatyi/salat-s-kuritsej-orehami-i-fasolyu.htm" target="_blank">Salad with chicken, nuts and beans</a>
- <a href="https://food.obozrevatel.com/salatyi/salat-s-kopchenoj-kuritsej.htm" target="_blank">Salad with smoked chicken</a>
Russia continues to focus its main efforts on attempts to fully occupy Donbas and Luhansk region: Defence Forces repelled 25 enemy attacks - General Staff
The enemy takes revenge for failures on civilians, hiding behind residential areas
How to remove dust throughout the house so that it doesn't fly around: the method will amaze you
Microfibre and a homemade remedy can work wonders