How to dye eggs with beet juice: we share the technology
Easter eggs are a must at the Easter table. They can be dyed in different ways, as well as make beautiful drawings. For dyeing eggs at home, you can use safe dyes, including: kartakade tea, paprika, onion husks, rice, red wine, turmeric, and beet juice.
FoodOboz editors share a simple and effective way to quickly and correctly dye eggs with beet juice.
- raw beet
- vinegar - 1 tbsp. for every 50 ml. of juice
- salt - 1-2 tsp. per 1 liter of water
Method of preparation:
1. Boil the eggs for about 7-10 minutes.
2. Peel the beets, grate and squeeze the juice, strain it through a sieve or gauze.
3. Add the vinegar to the juice, stir.
4. Transfer the eggs to this mixture and let stand for 15-30 minutes. Flip them from time to time so that the color is even.
5. Transfer the eggs to a plate and let them dry well. Do not rub with oil so that the color is even.
Also on OBOZREVATEL it was reported how to quickly and correctly dye eggs with hibiscus tea, so that the color was rich and even.