Healthy and tasty fritters: what to make with besides zucchini
Vegetable fritters are a delicious, healthy spring and summer dish. During this period, you can cook them from completely different vegetables, legumes, and mushrooms. Add garlic, spices, and herbs to the dough for a savory flavor.
Culinarian Myroslava shared a recipe on Instagram for delicious pea fritters with onions and parsley.
- You can add the ingredients to taste, mix with zucchini, it will also be very tasty.
- For the sauce, choose either plain sour cream or sour cream with feta and garlic.
- It is best to eat the dish hot.
- peas - 400 g
- eggs - 4 pcs.
- flour - 180 g
- baking powder or baking soda - 1 tsp.
- onion - 1 pc.
- chopped parsley - 2 tbsp.
- feta cheese - 80 gr
Method of preparation:
1. Boil the peas for 4 minutes and drain.
2. Pour flour and baking powder into a food processor, add 4 eggs, finely chopped onions, 200 g of peas and beat until smooth.
3. Add the remaining peas, feta cheese and parsley to the finished mass, mix by hand.
4. Fry the fritters on both sides.
5. Serve with sour cream!
You can also find these recipes on OBOZREVATEL:
Occupiers hit Kherson with artillery while evacuating because of the Kakhovka hydroelectric plant explosion: there are wounded
People were evacuated under enemy fire
"We are dealing with...." Zozulya reacted to the bombing of the Kakhovka hydroelectric power plant by swearing at the occupants
The footballer called for information silence among Ukrainians