Grated cake for tea: what must be added to the dough
One of the most delicious homemade desserts is grated pie. The dish is very simple to make, all you need to do is make a successful dough and choose a delicious filling.
Tip: Add mayonnaise to the dough, it will make the dough soft and the pie will turn out puffy!
Cook Tatiana shared on Instagram a recipe for a delicious grated pie with jam, which is very quick and easy to make.
- flour - 350 g
- baking soda - 0,5 tsp.
- butter - 200 g
- sugar - 100 g
- lemon juice - 1 tbsp.
- mayonnaise - 1 tbsp.
- eggs - 1 pc.
- jam - 250 gr
Method of preparation:
1. Sift the flour, add the baking soda, and mix.
2. Grate the cold butter directly into the flour.
3. Separately mix the egg, sugar, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Add this mixture to the flour and butter and knead the dough.
4 Wrap a third of the dough in clingfilm and put it in the freezer, and use your hands and a rolling pin to roll out the remaining dough into a thin rectangle about 30-40 cm in size.
5. Spread the dough with the jam and sprinkle the grated dough from the freezer on top.
6. Bake the pie for 25 minutes at 180 C.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes:
- Lenten Cherry Pie
- <a href="https://food.obozrevatel.com/vyipechka-i-desertyi/ovsyanyij-pirog-bez-muki-sahara-i-masla.htm" target="_blank">Oat cake without flour, sugar and butter</a>
- <a href="https://food.obozrevatel.com/vyipechka-i-desertyi/yablochnyij-pirog-na-kefire-s-mankoj.htm" target="_blank">Apple pie with kefir and semolina</a>