Easter cake for 1 liter and half a liter of milk: two of the easiest and most successful recipes
Easter cake is the main symbol of the bright holiday of Easter. The holiday pastries can be made with a variety of doughs, such as yeast dough, custard dough, cottage cheese dough, and flourless cottage cheese dough. For a bright flavor, you can add berries, candied fruits, raisins, salted caramel, condensed milk to the dough. For a beautiful color, hostesses often add turmeric to the pastry dough.
FoodOboz editors share 2 recipes for tasty, homemade eastercakes, the dough for which can be made with 1 and 0.5 liters of milk.
1. Easter cake recipe for one liter of milk
- flour - 2 kg
- milk - 1 l
- eggs - 30 pcs.
- butter - 700 g
- fresh yeast - 100 g
- salt - 1 tsp.
- sugar - 1 kg
- ground cinnamon - 1 tsp.
- raisins - 1 tbsp.
- ground cardamom - 0,5 tsp.
- vanilla sugar - 10 g
- grated nutmeg - a pinch
Method of cooking:
1. The batter: heat the milk, but do not bring it to a boil, add 1.5 cups of flour, mix thoroughly. Mix the yeast with 1 tbsp sugar and add to the dough, mix well and leave the dough for an hour in a warm place.
2. Separate the yolks from the whites, add the sugar to the yolks and beat with a blender until smooth. Then add the butter and knead well. Here, add salt, raisins, cinnamon, cardamom, vanilla sugar and mix.
3. Add the egg mixture and raisins to the starter, add the sifted flour. Knead the dough and transfer it to a bowl and leave it to rise for 3 hours.
4. Grease the baking molds with butter, place the dough, and bake the Easter cakes for 30 minutes at 210 C.
5. Cool and glaze the finished eastercakes, decorate them beautifully on top.
2. Recipe for the Easter cake with 0.5 liters of milk
- flour - 1 kg
- milk - 500 ml
- pressed yeast - 60 grams
- eggs - 6 units
- butter - 180 g
- sugar - 250 g
- raisins - 250 g
- vanilla sugar - 1 tsp.
Method of preparation:
1. Heat the milk, add the yeast and dissolve it, add 0.5 kg of flour and mix well.
2. Transfer the finished dough to a bowl and leave in a warm place for 30 minutes.
3. Separate the whites from the yolks. Whisk the whites with the salt to a froth, and whisk the yolks with the vanilla sugar. Add the yolks to the batter, add soft butter, mix and add the whites.
4. Add 2 cups of sifted flour to the dough, knead well and leave in a warm place for 60 minutes.
5. Pour the raisins in boiling water, leave for 10 minutes, drain the water, dry the raisins, and then add them to the dough. The ready dough spread into the forms, put into the oven heated to 100 C and after bake for 25 minutes at 180 C.
Decorate the finished eastercakes with icing!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: