Better than pizza: delicious lazy samsa without dough
Samsa is a delicious pastry, which in the classic version is cooked with meat, cheese, cottage cheese. More often than not, cooks cook meat, it is cheesy and can replace any pie and pizza.
Culinarian Pauline shared on Instagram a recipe for delicious, juicy samsa with minced chicken, mushrooms and hard cheese.
- phyllo dough ( 1 pack)
- ground chicken - 400 gr
- onions - 1 pc
- champignons - 200 g
- hard cheese - 100 g
- eggs - 1 pc
- butter - 100 g
- salt, spices
Method of cooking:
1. In a small piece of butter fry the onion, add the chopped mushrooms and fry for another 5-7 minutes.
2. Add minced meat, salt, add spices and cook for another 10-15 minutes until tender.
3. A sheet of phyllo dough and brush with melted butter, place the filling, roll up into an envelope.
4. Transfer the envelopes to a baking tray, brush with egg yolk, and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
5. Bake in a preheated 190 C oven for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes:
- Quick Puffed Samsa
- <a href="https://food.obozrevatel.com/vyipechka-i-desertyi/samsa-na-jogurte.htm" target="_blank">Samsa on yogurt</a>
- <a href="https://food.obozrevatel.com/vyipechka-i-desertyi/samsa-na-vode.htm" target="_blank">Samsa on water</a>