What to make for breakfast with leftover mashed potatoes: a three-ingredient dish
How often does it happen that you have plenty of leftover mashed potatoes from yesterday, but you don't know what to do with them? You don't want to eat it, and you feel bad about throwing it away. But you don't have to because mashed potatoes can be used to make not only delicious snacks but also breakfast.
- pita bread
- mashed potatoes
Method of preparation:
1. Cut the pita bread into rectangles so that you can wrap the sausage several times.
2. Spread half of the pita bread with mashed potatoes.
3. Put the sausage on the side. Wrap it in a roll.
4. Put the rolls in the mold. Brush with beaten egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
5. Bake at 200 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
The dish is best served with tomato or sour cream sauce.